AUGUST 19 & 20, DANEHY PARK, CAMBRIDGE
Register your seven-a-side squad, and be guaranteed three group games.
The top teams from each group advance to the knock-out rounds. Competitive Division plays all matches on Saturday, August 19. Recreational Division plays all matches on Sunday, August 20.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Be sure to keep up on all the latest news for this year's tournament by following the action on Facebook:
Unable to field a team this year but would still like to support our charities?
Click the "DONATE" button below to help fund their wonderful community-based programs.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Your team representative must read and agree below to the Rules and Regulations in the link below BEFORE filling out the Registration Form:
- Registration fee is $200 per team.
- Registration fee includes access to free food and beverages throughout tournament.
- All proceeds will benefit charity.
- Up to 16 teams can be registered.
- This is a 7-a-side tournament.
- Each team must have a minimum of 8 players and maximum of 12 players.
- Teams must have matching shirts.
- Team captain is responsible for paying at time of registration.
- Registration fee includes registration as well as refreshments and snacks during the tournament.
- Players under 18 years of age must have parent sign consent/waiver on day of tournament.
- Games will be played in a half-field format.
- For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.