2018 EVENT INFORMATION
- Saturday, August 4
- 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Danehy Park, Cambridge, MA
- There are two divisions this year: Competitive and Recreational.
- Three points awarded for a win, one point for a tie.
- Results will be tabulated and displayed during the tournament.
- In the event of a tie at the end of group play, goal difference will be the deciding factor.
- If this is also equal, goals scored will come in to play.
- If this is also equal, head-to-head record will determine the final group positions.
- If that is also tied a single play-off match will be played to determine which team advances to the quarterfinals
- The top teams from each group at the end of group games will advance to the play-offs.
- The group stages, playoffs, and the final for both divisions is on August 4, 2018.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Your team representative must read and agree to the Rules and Regulations BEFORE filling out the registration form below.
- Registration fee is $200 per team.
- Registration fee includes access to free food and beverages throughout tournament.
- All proceeds will benefit charity.
- Up to 16 teams can be registered.
- This is a 7-a-side tournament.
- Each team must have a minimum of 8 players and maximum of 12 players.
- Teams must have matching shirts.
- Team captain is responsible for paying at time of registration.
- Registration fee includes registration as well as refreshments and snacks during the tournament.
- Players under 18 years of age must have parent sign consent/waiver on day of tournament.
- Games will be played in a half-field format.
- For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unable to field a team this year but would still like to support our charities?
- Click the "DONATE" button below to help fund their wonderful community-based programs.